Wrecking Ball Interactive Inflatable (#20)
- Actual Size: 17Hx29Wx29L
- Outlets: 1
- Please call to reserve this item.
Wrecking Ball Game Rental York PA
Knock Out the Competition with Our Wrecking Ball Interactive Inflatable Game Rental
About the Wrecking Ball Game Rental
Wrecking Ball Game Rental is a brand new concept for kids and adults of all ages! It’s big, it’s bold, and it’s extreme! It’s the Ultimate High Energy game. (4) Players climb atop their inflated pads. One of the players grabs the “Wrecking Ball” and hurls it at their opponent in an attempt to knock the player off of their inflated pad. As the “wrecking Ball” swings back, try and grab it! The player, who grabs it first, then hurls it at another player, trying to knock that player off. The last player standing is the champion!
Specifics on the Wrecking Ball Game Rentals
The Wrecking Ball Interactive Inflatable rental is 17 H x 29 W. The wrecking ball interactive game rental includes safety features for your participants like the entrance step, and clear views of your child with the lower walls that allow you to keep an eye on your child while they are enjoyed the wrecking ball, but also allows the party attendant to keep on eye for safety on the play.
How to Book the Wrecking Ball Interactive Inflatable
Simply click on the add to cart button below and then select your date and times, and then simply follow the directions to complete your order and pay the deposit. As always you can reach out to us via email or give our office a call to help you place the order at 717-650-7657 | 410-581-5867
We have the best rental selections available!
Tents | Tables | Chairs | Concessions Rentals | Mobile Escape Rooms | Giant Games | Carnival Games | Movie Screen Rentals | Trackless Train Rentals | VR Rentals | Catering Options | Racing Simulators | Water Slide Rentals | Mobile Axe Throwing Trailers and much much more!
We care about our equipment!
Check out how we clean! We are masters at our craft and Bounce House, Inflatables & Entertainment is our #1 passion. That comes through not only with our amazing inventory, great customer service but also with how well we care for our inflatables - and that includes cleaning and sanitizing. In fact, we have been using the same cleaner from 13 years ago when we started and to find out that it was one that the CDC recommends was just validating to us and our commitment to bring amazing and clean equipment to our customers. We are a trusted company that asks ourselves all the time - Is this the best for my child? If the answer is yes then we are a go for purchasing the equipment if it is not then regardless of popularity we don't purchase it. We hope you enjoy our youtube video posted below where you can see how we go about cleaning our equipment.
Wrecking Ball Requirements:
Dimensions: 29' L x 29' W x 17' H
Outlets: 1 Standard 110-volt GFCI outlet within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us here. Read more about attendants here.
Setup: Please specify when you book this item if you will be setting up Indoors or Outdoors. If outdoors we would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or asphalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according to the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Wrecking Ball Rental Includes:
- Professional setup/tear down.
- We are registered with the Dept of Pennsylvania/Maryland State Amusement Industry
- We have Liability Insurance
- Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Inspection
- Staking and/or Sandbagging
- Tarping (not indoors as it becomes a safety concern)
- Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.
- Safety Training